Canadian weather forecast for February 26 2024 – Weatherca30day

Canadian weather forecast for February 26 2024

Canadian weather forecast for February 26 2024
Canadian weather forecast for February 26 2024
Provinces and territories Forecast Temperature

Ottawa

Tonight: Cloudy. A few showers starting early this morning, then changing to a few showers or showers this evening and then changing to a few showers overnight. Localized snowfall of 2 cm. Southwest wind 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening.

Mon, 26 Feb: Few clouds. Northwest wind 20 km/h becoming light in the early afternoon. The temperature increases. UV index 2 or low.

Max -2°C

Min -11°C.

Nunavut

Tonight: Light snow period. Winds shifting to southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 tonight. The temperature dropped sharply. Risk of frostbite.

Mon, 26 Feb: There is light snow ending in the early afternoon and then gradually melting. Wind from southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40, becoming light in the morning. So the heat increases but then decreases due to the cold wind. Risk of frostbite.

Max -23°C

Min -32°C.

Northwest Territories 

Tonight: Airy. Northwest wind 20 km/h gusting to level 40. Temperature drops sharply. Frostbite within minutes.

Mon, 26 Feb: Sunny. Northwest wind 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature slightly increased. Frostbite within minutes.

>>>Watch now: Weather forecast Birch – Northwest Territories

Max -16°C

Min -27°C.

Yukon 

Tonight: Cloudy. 70% chance of thunderstorms early tonight and 30% chance of thunderstorms tonight. Clean up overnight. Northwest wind 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. The temperature dropped sharply. Risk of frostbite.

Mon, 26 Feb: Sunny. Winds shifting to southeast 20 km/h in the late afternoon. The temperature increases slightly but drops sharply in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite.

Max -5°C

Min -16°C.

Newfoundland And Labrador 

Tonight: Clean up early this afternoon. West wind 30 km/h gusting to 50, light overnight. Low temperature.

Mon, 26 Feb: Sunny. Clouds gradually increase in the afternoon. Winds up to 15 km/h. The temperature increases slightly but drops sharply in the afternoon. UV index 2 or low.

Max 0°C

Min -8°C.

Quebec 

Tonight: Cloudy more. Light snow beginning late tonight. Amount of 3 cm on the northern parts. Winds up to 15 km/h. Temperatures dropped sharply overnight.

Mon, 26 Feb: At times there was heavy rain and showers in the early afternoon and then stopped. Localized snowfall of 2 cm. The wind becomes southwest at 20 km/h, gusting until 40:00 am. Temperature increased slightly. UV index 1 or low.

Max -4°C

Min -12°C.

New Brunswick 

Tonight: Airy. Clouds are increasing overnight. Winds up to 15 km/h. Low temperature.

Mon, 26 Feb: Cloudy more. The thunderstorm started near noon. Showers or showers likely in the late afternoon. The wind shifted to the southwest at 20 km/h in the morning. Temperatures are high but decrease in the afternoon. UV index 2 or low.

Max 0°C

Min -13°C.

Nova Scotia 

Tonight: Airy. Overnight there will be some clouds. West wind 20 km/h becoming light tonight. Low temperature. Temperatures dropped sharply overnight due to cold winds.

Mon, 26 Feb: Clouds are increasing. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. The wind changes to the southwest at 20 km/h, gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature increased slightly. UV index 2 or low.

Max 1°C

Min -8°C.

Prince Edward Island 

Tonight: Airy. Partly cloudy before morning. Winds up to 15 km/h. Temperatures dropped overnight.

Mon, 26 Feb: Sun and clouds mix. Mostly cloudy in the afternoon with a 60% chance of showers in the late afternoon. South wind 20 km/h gusting until 40 am. UV index 2 or low.

Max -2°C

Min -10°C.

Ontario 

Tonight: Cloudy. Clean up after midnight. Southwest wind 20 km/h gusting to 40, becoming light late tonight.

Mon, 26 Feb: Sunny, few clouds. The temperature increased sharply. UV index 2 or low.

Max 1°C

Min -7°C.

Manitoba 

Tonight:Airy. Clouds increasing late tonight, then snow. Quantity 5cm. Winds shifting to southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 tonight. Temperature drops.

Mon, 26 Feb: Snow accompanied by freezing rain, ending in the morning, then cloudy. Snowfall 2 cm South wind 20 km/h gusting to 40 and becoming light late morning. Wind north 30 in the afternoon. Temperature increased slightly. UV index 1 or low.

Max -6°C

Min -16°C

Saskatchewan 

Tonight: Turbidity is increasing. Starting tonight there will be heavy snowfall at times. Snow blew overnight. Quantity 5 to 10 cm. Tonight the wind will shift to the East at 30 km/h, then to the Northeast gusting to 50 to 70 overnight. Temperatures dropped sharply overnight.

Mon, 26 Feb: The snow is sometimes dense and there is blowing snow. Quantity 5 to 10 cm. Winds from the northeast at 50 km/h gusting to level 70, changing to gusts to the north at level 30, gusting to level 50 near noon. The temperature drops sharply in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite.

>>>See more: Weather forecast Saskatchewan 5 days

Max -4°C

Min -14°C.

Alberta

Tonight: The snow is sometimes heavy. Localized blowing snow in outlying areas this evening and after midnight. Quantity 10 to 20 cm. Winds from the east at 20 km/h gusting to level 40, changing to gusts to level 30 north to gusts to level 50 late tonight. Temperatures dropped sharply overnight.

Mon, 26 Feb: Snow ends late afternoon and becomes cloudy. North wind 20 km/h gusting to 40 and becoming light in the morning. Low temperature background.

Max -2°C

Min -12°C.

British Columbia 

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, tonight there is a 30% chance of early showers then some clouds. Southwest wind 50 km/h gusting to 70 gradually decreasing to 30 gusting to 50 tonight. Low temperature.

Mon, 26 Feb: Sun and clouds mix. Risk of thunderstorms or showers in the afternoon. West wind 20 km/h gusting to 40, except for gusts to 60 near the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the afternoon. The temperature increases. UV index 1 or low.

Max 9°C

Min 2°C.